January , March , July
Level of Study:
Imperium International College (IIC)
Centre for Pre-University Studies
About this course
An A-Level Programme that is designed for the global learner
The A-Level qualifications are certified Gold Standard for academic achievement.
They will equip students with the knowledge and skills to realise their ambitions and open doors to the most prestigious universities worldwide including Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard.
Developed for the unique needs of the global learner, Edexcel International Advanced Level (IAL) exemplifies the same rigorous academic merit as the GCE A Levels.
WHAT ARE THE INTERNATIONAL ADVANCED LEVELS?
They differ from the other A-Level programme as they have a flexible, modular structure, but they maintain the same rigorous standards as all Edexcel qualifications. All subjects offer January and June examination windows, giving students more options when applying to local and international universities.
The IAL modular system allows students to retake any module to improve subject grade without having to repeat an entire level. Only the highest mark scored in the latest two attempts will be taken into account.
- Flexible, modular structure.
- January and June examinations to support students wishing to progress to local and international universities,
- AS qualifications can be taken as stand-alone qualifications or used as a stage on the way to complete an Advanced Level.
- 100% examination with no coursework.
- Internationally focused course content.