Got questions? Contact us right now
Choose your programme
Browse our website to select your desired programme. Please take note of the entry requirements, programme details, intake dates, fees and other prerequisites before you submit your application.
Choose your application method
For applicants applying online, please complete ALL THE SECTIONS of the online application form and submit your supporting documents (see ‘Supporting Documents’)
For applicants who are submitting the physical copy of their application, please download and complete the application form and submit your supporting documents (see ‘Supporting Documents’)
Whether you are applying online or submitting a physical copy of your application, please include the following documents alongside your application. You can choose to email it or mail/courier the physical copies to the respective institutions below:
- Initial payment of USD793* (RM3014) for all countries (This includes application fee, EMGS Visa processing fee, EMGS Medical Insurance and EMGS Medical Screening) except Indonesia, in which USD886* (RM3366) is required
- Certified copies of all academic qualifications (e.g. award certificate and transcript). Please provide the certified translated copies in English (if applicable)
- One (1) passport-sized photograph with a white background 35mm x 45mm
- A copy of your passport (all pages, each page in A4 size paper), recommended passport validity duration is 18 months
- A copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable)
- A certified copy of evidence of your English language proficiency (IELTS & TOEFL only)
- Pre-arrival Medical examination report from the student’s home country if the screening was done at a non-EMGS registered overseas clinic (as applicable). A copy of the Lab Report and the Chest X-ray Repost should be attached. All documents should be completed and submitted in English
- Non-Objection Certificate (Sudan only. A cash payment of RM100 is to be made payable to the Sudanese Embassy) or Letter of Eligibility (Iran only). *Based on exchange rate of 1USD to RM3.80 *EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) is set up by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education with the primary objective of promoting Malaysia as a global education destination providing high-quality study programmes of international standards. For more information on Education Malaysia Global Services (Company No: 986610-U) please visit www.educationmalaysia.gov.my/
Submit your application materials
For applicants who downloaded the application form and are submitting a physical copy of their application, please mail or courier the complete application form with the required supporting documents to the following addresses:
Marketing, Public Relation and Business Development
Imperium International College
3.01, Level 1-6, Kompleks Metro Pudu 1,
Jalan Metro Pudu 2, Fraser Business Park,
55200 Kuala Lumpur
Terms & Conditions
- Application and administration fees paid are not refundable.
- Copies of documents and photographs submitted will be filed for our record purposes and will not be returned, even if the applicant decides not to continue with his/her application after submission. All information and documents will be kept in confidence and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Failure to comply with these procedures may result in a delay in processing this application.
For visa enquiries:
For programme enquiries: