This is complusory for all international students. Please fill up the form prior to applying.
Whether you are applying online or submitting a physical copy of your application, please include the following documents alongside your application. You can choose to email it or mail/courier the physical copies to the respective institutions below:
Imperium International College applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial payment of USD793* (RM3014) for all countries (This includes application fee, EMGS Visa processing fee, EMGS Medical Insurance and EMGS Medical Screening) except Indonesia, in which USD886* (RM3366) is required
- Certified copies of all academic qualifications (e.g. award certificate and transcript). Please provide the certified translated copies in English (if applicable)
- One (1) passport-sized photograph with a white background 35mm x 45mm
- A copy of your passport (all pages, each page in A4 size paper), recommended passport validity duration is 18 months
- A copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable)
- A certified copy of evidence of your English language proficiency (IELTS & TOEFL only)
- Pre-arrival Medical examination report from the student’s home country if the screening was done at a non-EMGS registered overseas clinic (as applicable). A copy of the Lab Report and the Chest X-ray Repost should be attached. All documents should be completed and submitted in English
- Non-Objection Certificate (Sudan only. A cash payment of RM100 is to be made payable to the Sudanese Embassy) or Letter of Eligibility (Iran only). *Based on exchange rate of 1USD to RM3.80 *EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) is set up by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education with the primary objective of promoting Malaysia as a global education destination providing high-quality study programmes of international standards. For more information on Education Malaysia Global Services (Company No: 986610-U) please visit www.educationmalaysia.gov.my/
Submit your application materials
For applicants who downloaded the application form and are submitting a physical copy of their application, please mail or courier the complete application form with the required supporting documents to the following addresses:
Imperium International College
Career Counselling Admission Centre,
3.01, Level 1-6, Kompleks Metro Pudu 1, Jalan Metro Pudu 2, Fraser Business Park, 55200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +602 2788 2000
Fax: +603 9222 8000
Terms & Conditions
- Application and administration fees paid are not refundable.
- Copies of documents and photographs submitted will be filed for our record purposes and will not be returned, even if the applicant decides not to continue with his/her application after submission. All information and documents will be kept in confidence and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Failure to comply with these procedures may result in a delay in processing this application.